Baton Systems is looking for accomplished back-end engineers to work out of their Chennai offices. Our tech stack is primarily comprised of microservices written (mostly) in Java and deployed in a Kubernetes cluster. We make heavy use of Aurora for data storage with a Redis caching layer for performance.
We are looking for strong back-end engineers who:
- can demonstrate solid coding skills in Java
- can write unit, integration and performance tests
- has worked extensively with microservices and REST APIs
- has experience using one of the server-side Java frameworks such as Spring Boot
- can collaborate with front-end engineers
- have good understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- take full ownership of the development lifecycle
About Baton Systems
Baton Systems is a leading silicon valley FinTech company that is building the next generation solutions for Capital Markets. Baton builds a SaaS based platform for clearing, settlement and back office solutions.
About Baton People
We are on a mission to change how money moves in capital markets. We have very seasoned and successful team that has worked on several successful startups before.