We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to lead our production calendar and produce high-quality content in a variety of formats. The right candidate has a combination of creative vision and project management skills. You know how to product content that matters most to our customers and industry. You are an excellent writer and can write clear, concise copy that drives marketing goals. Highly knowledgeable about digital platforms (social, mobile, web domains). We want someone who is passionate about getting the right message. The perfect candidate will have the right combination of strategic and tactical expertise who brings a strong work ethic to the team.
- Partner with product marketing, campaign programs, partner marketing, product management and sales teams to create content that drives product awareness and supports lead and demand generation goals
- Research and author white papers, ebooks and long-form content targeted towards capital payments and settlement professionals
- Research and author solution briefs, datasheets, and short-form content to build product education and awareness
- Write emails, landing pages, and event summaries designed for lead and demand generation purposes
- Work with our product management team to research product functionality and develop content narratives that tell our story
- Write blog posts, video scripts and develop infographics to help drive engagement
- Keep editorial calendar up to date and help brainstorm content ideas that are both seasonal and evergreen.
- Help brainstorm, execute and measure results of various interactive content experiences
- Leverage organic social media channels along with paid social to optimize content distribution and gain brand awareness by helping execute on our organic social media strategy.
- Thought leadership: Write content on behalf of our executives and advisory teams to place on various media channels, e.g. LinkedIn, etc.
- Help identify other key opportunities for contributed content placement.
What you bring to the team
- At least 4-6 years of hands-on content marketing experience, ideally in B2B
- Proven track record of successful content marketing campaigns
- Portfolio of creating engaging marketing materials including ebooks, case studies, emails, landing pages, datasheets, product briefs, web page content, infographics, and other short-form and long-form content
- Excellent project management skills, ability to work under pressure managing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Superior copy writing that brings ideas to light, and copy-editing skills that take existing copy from good to great
- Solid understanding of digital (social, domain, and mobile) platforms and capital markets landscape
- A leader who wants to advance their career in an established team
About Baton Systems
Baton Systems is a leading silicon valley FinTech company that is building the next generation solutions for Capital Markets. Baton builds a SaaS based platform for clearing, settlement and back office solutions.
About Baton People
We are on a mission to change how money moves in capital markets. We have very seasoned and successful team that has worked on several successful startups before.
We are looking for seasoned engineering professionals who are highly technical and can grow a team of up to 15 people over the next 18 months. It is important at this early stage that the person be very hands on and can implement complex replication and distributed system protocols.