Jr. Software Developer
As a Software engineer at Baton, you will will work with senior engineers to rapidly prototype UI and develop ledger features like multi-tenancy, distributed replication and fault tolerance. You will leverage open source technology stacks like AngularJS, REACT, Spring Boot, Play Framework, ELK, Kafka. You will also learn to deploy our services on AWS and test them on scale using tools like JMeter.
- Knowledge of java MVC frameworks like Spring
- Understanding of database
- Passionate about software and product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A fun loving self motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analysis skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
About Baton Systems
Baton Systems is a leading silicon valley FinTech company that is building the next generation solutions for Capital Markets. Baton builds a SaaS based platform for clearing, settlement and back office solutions.
About Baton People
We are on a mission to change how money moves in capital markets. We have very seasoned and successful team that has worked on several successful startups before.
We are looking for seasoned engineering professionals who are highly technical and can grow a team of up to 15 people over the next 18 months. It is important at this early stage that the person be very hands on and can implement complex replication and distributed system protocols.
Apply For This Job