As a marketer based in London and reporting to our Head of EMEA, you will work closely with the EMEA team and an external agency in curating activities across Baton’s operations. In this role, you will be responsible for helping develop and manage thought leadership content and white papers from internal and external contributors. You will also help create client-facing materials and collateral, as well as digital Salesforce campaigns to support Baton’s lead generation efforts and build a strong pipeline.
- Motivated, diligent and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn about new banking technologies (previous experience in banking and/or capital markets products is a bonus)
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in successfully managing digital marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace office tools, and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint
About Baton Systems
Baton Systems is a leading silicon valley FinTech company that is building the next generation solutions for Capital Markets. Baton builds a SaaS based platform for clearing, settlement and back office solutions. The Baton platform automates and synchronizes the movement of assets to reduce risk and accelerate settlement certainty. Our solutions also enable banks to optimize their use of cash and securities, reduce settlement costs and free up assets.
Founded in 2016 by technology, payments and capital markets veterans, Baton Systems works with numerous market participants – including major global banks, custodian banks and exchanges – to meet today’s demands for capital efficiency, regulatory compliance and operational superiority. In 2020, Baton received significant investment from Illuminate Financial to accelerate our expansion into EMEA, and we have previously received investments from three Silicon Valley-based VC firms: Trinity Ventures, Alsop Louie, and Commerce Ventures.